Wisconsin Reef Society

The Wisconsin Reef Society
It is currently Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:25 pm

All times are UTC-05:00

Post subject: A little bit about us...
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 10:38 am 

AntiSPAM: No
My name is Adam Sneesby, Megan Sneesby (my wife) and I started this business over 5 years ago. We have been mostly a maintenance business until now. I worked at Aquatics Unlimited for some time and decided to move on as we grew. I have been in the hobby for more than ten years and love most aspects of it :) We have two beautiful children, Morgan and Logan, and a dog named Jack. I have kept and cared for many tanks throughout the years from really simple to pretty complex. What I love most is the evolving nature of the hobby, I will never be done learning and adapting. Recently, we added Sara Stewart to the team. I am told she was a really active member here, so some of you may know her :)

Our business is ever changing and growing and I welcome all of you along for the ride! O, and keep an eye here for some nice coral for sale soon ;)

Last edited by AquaticRealmz on Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:27 pm 
WRS Member
WRS Member

Welcome ! Looking forward to meeting your family. I have only been doing this for one year and still learning every day.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

In My Tank- Blue Hippo Tang, yellow tang, Two Mai Tai Clowns, Diamond Back Goby, 2 Bangai Cardinals, Melanus Wrasse,Tube Anemone, Watermellon Anemone, 2 snowflake clowns, lawnmower blenny

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:37 pm 

AquaticRealmz wrote:
My name is Adam Sneesby, Megan Sneesby (my wife) and I started this business over 5 years ago. We have been mostly a maintenance business until now. I worked at Aquatics Unlimited for some time and decided to move on as we grew. I have been in the hobby for more than ten years and love most aspects of it :) We have two beautiful children, Morgan and Logan, and a dog named Jack. I have kept and cared for many tanks throughout the years from really simple to pretty complex. What I love most is the evolving nature of the hobby, I will never be done learning and adapting. Recently, we added Sara Stewart to the team. I am told she was a really active member here, so some of you may know her :)

Our business is ever changing and growing and I welcome all of you along for the ride! O, and keep an eye here for some nice coral for sale soon ;)

(I will post pictures as soon as I figure it out lol)

It's easiest to use Tapatalk. Otherwise you need to host them on another website and link the url here. Would be great to see some pictures.

Welcome!

Macropharyngodon geoffroyi x3, Macropharyngodon bipartitus x2, Assessor flavissimus, macro algae, lps, anemone's and mushrooms

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:38 am 

Let me know if you need some help posting pics to our forums. Its very easy once you learn the process.