Wisconsin Reef Society

The Wisconsin Reef Society
It is currently Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:24 am

All times are UTC-05:00

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 6:55 pm 

AntiSPAM: No
Hi WRS --- Working on getting a flyer out to announce our plans. Here is what will be going out:

Finally .....here is our long overdue "Monthly" Flyer! Needed to get one out or I would have to rename it our "Yearly" Flyer. Sorry for not keeping on top of this but I have lots of excuses (if you are interested in hearing them....lol).

First I want to share some news with you. We are going to put this building up for sale. So knowing how rumors start or info gets twisted, I will try to make this as clear as I can. WE ARE NOT CLOSING! WE ARE NOT GOING OUT OF BUSINESS! At this point we do not know anything more than that. Basically we will have to wait and see what a potential buyer would want from us. If they want us as a tenant we will lease back and remain here, otherwise we would move to a new location or multiple locations when they want us out. That is all we can plan for now until there actually is a buyer. So again, as of now WE ARE NOT MOVING.... ~x( I intend to keep you all updated as new info becomes available, in the meantime nothing has changed. We sometimes have more leaks here than the Whitehouse but I encourage you to ignore anything you may hear ..... good chance it would be fake news ... lol. You now know more than the people working here. :-bd

Unfortunately the uncertainty plus the required preparation involved does not allow us to have our annual Memorial Day Event this year. However, we still intend to continue our tradition, and give back to you!. So we have a few things in mind.

First everyday for the rest of the month I am going to post "Customer Appreciation Sale Items" on our Online Saltwater spreadsheet. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fF_0gU89mq3yz3XinNyhlYSond4JUpr_k_tBqQpMzrk/edit?authkey=CPr0p60I&hl=en&authkey=CPr0p60I&hl=en&authkey=CPr0p60I#gid=0 Many sale items will be priced below our cost.

Alternatively you can go to our business and friends Facebook pages where we will also post these items https://www.facebook.com/BestFishOnline?ref=hl. We will try to provide a variety of items so that everyone can find something they can take advantage of. Check back often as new items will be added daily! Some items will be so cheap that we can only offer stock on hand. We will accept Paypal on items and hold them for you if you like.

Second, starting now, we will be giving out a free raffle ticket to each customer every time they check out between now and Memorial Day. This will get you in drawings for some great prizes that "Best Fish" is donating (TBD). I will also post what those items are when determined. All drawings will happen on Memorial Day Monday but you do not need to be present to win. We will video the drawings and put on Facebook.

Third, we will be having our "Veterans Only" raffle again. In addition to the normal raffle ticket everyone will get, veterans will also receive another free ticket where they will be entered into a drawing for a $500 Best Fish Gift Card that they can use for anything they like. To make it fair for all the Veterans, only one entry will be allowed on the Veterans raffle. They, like everyone else, can still enter the other free raffles each time a purchase is made between now and Memorial Day.

Last but not least ..... we are going to have an across the board 30% discount on all livestock running from May 24th thru Memorial Day Monday, May 29th! Wanted to give you all more time to make it in and take advantage of this deal. Livestock discounts are strictly between those dates though the above free raffle tickets are available now. During this time we are not placing any livestock on hold. (Fish put on hold before those dates are not eligible for this discount)

Judy and I really appreciate the good times we have had since we reopened. If we in fact get a buyer for this location, it will be exciting to see what is next in store for us!

"Best Fish"
1335 N. ML King Dr
best-fish@earthlink.net

Click here to see what we have in stock: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0As4VzfKdXgQCdHVvS0MtMGF1MktibVFEa2NFZDJFOXc&authkey=CPr0p60I&hl=en&authkey=CPr0p60I#gid=0

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 7:16 pm 

Two thumbs in the direction of Waukesha.

Thanks again for being awesome!

Macropharyngodon geoffroyi x3, Macropharyngodon bipartitus x2, Assessor flavissimus, macro algae, lps, anemone's and mushrooms

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 8:42 pm 
WRS Member
WRS Member

You, know, the weather gets nicer the further south you go....

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 8:46 pm 
WRS Member
WRS Member

Whatever you do don't move to Racine, I couldn't afford that :))

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 1:28 am 

Whatever happens I am certain that the outcome will be above and beyond the norm as has always been the case with Best Fish.
Good Luck with the building sale.

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 1:28 pm 

I say Madison ... :-)

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 2:35 pm 

kamikaze0214 wrote:
Two thumbs in the direction of Waukesha.

Thanks again for being awesome!

:-) Thank you

adadwa wrote:
Whatever you do don't move to Racine, I couldn't afford that :))

LOL -- Will have to check out your neighborhood.

Limpit wrote:
Whatever happens I am certain that the outcome will be above and beyond the norm as has always been the case with Best Fish.
Good Luck with the building sale.

Thanks Ron!

CindyK wrote:
You, know, the weather gets nicer the further south you go....

You are talking to someone that choose Florida summers over Wisconsin winters....so I may be thinking just a tad further south than you are :-bd

fishguy wrote:
I say Madison ... :-)

Ha Ha ... did you post that while you were here??? Nice seeing you again.

"Best Fish"
1335 N. ML King Dr
best-fish@earthlink.net

Click here to see what we have in stock: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0As4VzfKdXgQCdHVvS0MtMGF1MktibVFEa2NFZDJFOXc&authkey=CPr0p60I&hl=en&authkey=CPr0p60I#gid=0

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 2:58 pm 

More sale items added!

"Best Fish"
1335 N. ML King Dr
best-fish@earthlink.net

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 8:28 am 

Added more items today at giveaway pricing! Today was Deep Blue tanks including cubes and frag tanks.

Check it out on our stock list:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fF_0gU89mq3yz3XinNyhlYSond4JUpr_k_tBqQpMzrk/edit?authkey=CPr0p60I&hl=en&authkey=CPr0p60I&hl=en&authkey=CPr0p60I#gid=0

Veterans make sure you stop in to enter in our $500 Best Fish Gift certificate Raffle and of course you can still enter our other raffles as well like everyone else.

Just a reminder, you all can enter a ticket every day between now and Memorial Day each time you check out. Gives you multiple chances to win one of our many other giveaways.

"Best Fish"
1335 N. ML King Dr
best-fish@earthlink.net

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 9:18 am 
WRS Member
WRS Member

Hey, there is a great building right here in Oconomowoc...just saying ;)

You guys are the best...oh yeah Best Fish